Welcome to the new Waste Management online Charitable Donations submission system.
Below is the criteria for support if you would like to submit a contribution request.Eligibility and Restrictions
The Waste Management Charitable Contributions program does not fund:
- Travel by groups or individuals;
- Individual requests for fundraising events such as walks, runs and others;
- Religious organizations which limit their services to members of one religious group or those whose purpose or emphasis is to propagate a particular religious faith or creed such as churches, missionary groups, sectarian welfare or relief efforts.
- Exceptions may be granted where programs benefit the community at large (e.g., contributions to support a church's community soup kitchen, etc.);
- Political candidates or lobbying organizations;
- Endowments or Foundations;
- Organizations with a limited constituency, such as fraternities, or labor groups;
- Organizations that have discriminatory policies regarding ethnic background, gender, religious affiliation, etc.; and
- Anti-business groups.
Applications are accepted year round and are reviewed on a continuous basis. Given the large amount of requests received, please anticipate an estimated two-month review period for each request.
If you are using this request submission system for the first time, please click on "Create new account." If you have already registered, enter your username and password and click Log in. If you have any questions, please Contact Us